What You Need to Know About 2017 Registration:
- If you are considering summer camp registration, please use the email address connected to your account as a login. If you have forgotten your password, or are unsure which email to use, please send an email to [email protected] Once you are logged in, you’ll be glad to know the program remembers most of the information you submitted previously.
- Register early to get the best choice of weeks. You may choose to extend your payments by choosing the Extended Payment Plan financial option. That will add a $5 fee, but instead of paying all at the time of registration, you will pay only a $5 deposit. The balance will be spread over the remaining months and weeks before your camp date.
The first payment will be auto-charged on the next payment date listed on the payment plan shown on the check-out page. It might be only a couple of days, or it might be as much as 3 weeks until that first payment. You will be able to see how many payment dates are left in the current payment schedule before your camp week, and the payment amount will be divided evenly across the remaining dates.
- You can change your Account Email address by logging into your Camp Thurman Parent Dashboard. Click on the MY ACCOUNT tab to change your email address or password.
- For Returning Families, you will find complete instructions in using the registration process under the Registration > Returning Families tab on the website.
- If anyone in your immediate family has participated before, all children in your family are eligible for registration (even if they have not yet attended). Just add them as a new participant to your account.
- A reminder about pre-paid snacks – Choose your amount carefully. Money does not carry over from week to week, and any unused money is not refunded but is added to our Camper Scholarship Fund.
- If your kiddos are older now, then instead of registering them for camp, you might want to consider encouraging them to think about being a part of our staff. They can read all about that on our website Staff pages beginning in late November.